2015 Accu-Stats “Make It Happen” 10-Ball Invitational Winner
“Make It Happen” 10-Ball Invitational December 17-20th 2015 at SandCastel Edison,NJ
Winner Shane Van Boening
|Shane Van Boening||12||W||9||W/W||W||X||4-2|
2015 Accu-Stats “Make-It-Happen”
Our Six Players
- Shane Van Boening: Four Time U.S. Open 9-Ball Champion
- Darren Appleton: Two Time U.S. Open 9-Ball Champion
- Thorsten Hohmann: Two Time World 9-Ball Champion
- Earl Strickland: Five Time U.S. Open 9-Ball Champion
- Jayson Shaw: Three Time Turning Stone 9-Ball Champion
- Yu-Hsuan (Kevin) Cheng: 2015 U.S. Open 9-Ball Champion
This is the first 10-Ball event in our “Make It Happen” series. The six player field is stunning! Bill Incardona, Voice of Accu-Stats, & Danny DiLiberto will be in the booth for all the action.
There will be sixteen matches. Two players with the best won-lost record after fifteen matches will advance to a “FINALS” match.
An Accu-Stats “Make It Happen” Event
Discipline is 10-Ball: Race to 13.
- Six Players: As always, everybody plays everybody. All matches are “finals” caliber.
- The Format: Single Round Robin – Each player will play at least five matches.
- Final Match: The two players with the best record will play one “finals” match.
- Shot Clocks: 40 second shot clocks will be in clear view for players and viewers.
- The invited players will incur no entry fees, no travel expenses, and no lodging expenses.
- Prize Breakdown: The winner of each match will receive $1,000.00.
- Accu-Stats will also pay for the production crew’s travel and lodging expenses.
- A “car service” will be hired to shuttle players and attendees to and from the airport, hotel, and tournament site at no charge.
- A “Make It Happen” supporter will win or share $1,000 in our “Best Won-Lost Challenge”.
Call Pat at 800-828-0397 or go to http://www.accu-stats.com/MIH10ball.pdf for information on how you can “Make It Happen”.